FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL GOODS DURING OUR SALE PERIOD
We aim to deliver your order as soon as possible and for larger orders we will try our best to deliver on a mutually convenient day. Please note all standard deliveries are Monday – Friday 7am – 6pm
- Small Parcels – Delivered by parcel courier within 5 working days
* Majority of our ‘Home Accessories’ / Soft Furnishings & Outdoor Accessories
- Standard Parcels – Delivered by parcel courier within 5 working days
* Majority of our Chairs, Outdoor Furniture & Stools and smaller mirrors & Storage Items
- Medium Parcels – Delivered by courier within 10 working days
* Majority of our Coffee & Side Tables
- Large Parcels – Delivered by courier within 10 working days
* This covers all the Dining Tables / Large Mirrors / Large Storage items
- Furniture deliveries – Delivered by van service within 14 working days*
* Subject to item being in stock at time of purchase
- Small Parcels – £9.95
- Standard Parcel – £15
- Medium Parcels – £35
- Large Parcels – £65
- Orders Over £1000 – Free
All deliveries to offshore UK addresses Including Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands & Republic of Ireland will need to be quoted on an order by order basis, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the items you would like to order and your address. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days with a bespoke delivery quote for your order.
Please note our standard parcel service courier will attempt delivery twice and will leave a calling card if no one is home to sign for the delivery, this card will contain details for you to call in order to re-arrange the delivery. Should you not respond within 5 working days the goods will be returned to us and a re-delivery charge maybe applicable.
We strive to offer the best possible customer service and we are happy to deliver items to any room you require. The driver will assess whether or not he/she can physically manoeuvre the items into place and will only do so if items pass freely through the spaces provided. It is the customers responsibility to measure up accurately to ensure the items can be delivered in a satisfactory condition.
When an items on furniture is delivered to you, it is your responsibility to check the goods for any fault or damages. You will be required to sign a confirmation that the goods have been delivered in a satisfactory condition. All damages must be reported within 24hrs of recieving the goods.
If you have any particular feedback on our delivery service please contact email@example.com.