This policy sets out how Oli and Grace Limited use the information you provide us with when using this website.
We only use the information you provide us about yourself when using this website to assist us in improving our service to you. We do not share this information with any 3rd party except where you have previously consented.
The information we collect is:
- Contact information e.g. e-mail address
To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, we are required to inform you we have collected this information to confirm your order and to advise that the goods requested have been dispatched. We may from time to time use these addresses to advise you of new products or special promotions. If you wish to withdraw from this process you are free to do so by selecting to unsubscribe or by contacting customer services. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You have the right to access details of the personal information we are holding and to correct any discrepancies in that information. In accordance with the applicable Data Protection laws, we reserve the right to charge an administrative fee in respect of such requests. Given the nature of the information you are seeking access to, we are entitled to request identification from you before dealing with any requests of this nature.
Should you wish to access your personal information, please confirm in writing to us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or device when you browse websites or use apps.
Our cookies help us to:
- make our website work as you would expect;
- remember your settings and preferences during and between visits to the website;
- improve the speed and security of the website;
- continuously improve our website;
- allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Reddit and Google+;
- make our marketing more efficient.
- collect any personally identifiable information without your express permission; or
- pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
You can learn more about the cookies we use below.
If the settings on the software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies we will take this, and your continuing use of our website, to mean that you consent to us placing cookies on your computer or device. Please note that if you decide to block any cookies (particularly session/essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website and our website may not work as you would expect.
The Cookies We Use
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
- Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”).
- Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of this application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
- Google may use the data collected to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
- personal data collected: cookie and usage data.
- these cookies are persistent cookies.
- place of processing : USA.
Turning Cookies Off
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. If you are unsure of how to do this you can find more information by clicking here.
We do not exchange cookies with any 3rd party websites or external data supplies.