Firecube Log Burner
** Last One Remaining **
Our new Firecube log burner will brighten up any outdoor gathering.
Manufactured in the UK the steel cube is lasered with our own geometric pattern which once the cube is alight creates a stunning spectacle.
The Firecube is not treated in any way as a coating of heat resistant paint would still burn off and deteriorate over a period of time. The raw steel cube leaves us having been rubbed over with oil allowing the cube to eventually oxidize becoming a deep autumn colour.
This has no impact on the firecube long term durability due to the thickness of the steel . The firecube can be rubbed with a wire brush and then oiled over to slow down the ageing process however it is fine to simply leave it outside and let it take its natural course.
- Place your new firecube on a stone surface or create a new area using paving stones or gravel
- Please note, if you are to place your firecube on grass the heat from the firecube will scorch the grass under the cube
- Keep a supply of water to hand if the fire needs to be dampened down.
- Please do not move the Firecube once alight, the Hand Holes should only be used to move the unit when not lit
- Please note this product is heavy (25kg) so please take care when lifting
|Dimensions||45 × 45 × 45 cm|