- When you place an order, we will require your name, e-mail address and payment details. Without this information we will not be able to process your request or notify you of acceptance of your order.
- You will receive an email confirmation. This is a confirmation that we have received your order and/or payment. It does not indicate we have accepted your order and we retain the right to contact you and issue a full refund in the event of complications with your order; including, but not limited to, incorrect pricing, stock availability and delivery charges.
- We require contact telephone number so that we may reach you if there is a problem with your order. We may pass this information to our couriers or other agents in case they need to contact you to arrange the processing or delivery of your order.
- Once your order has been despatched, the completion of the contract between Oli and Grace and yourself takes place.
- We may not be able to fulfil any order due to the following reasons:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Availability of wood
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- Customers who fail to reach any order criteria set out in the Terms & Conditions
- You are responsible for checking that all the details of your order are correct and suitable for your requirements. This includes the measurements, dimensions, product features are correct and that access and delivery is possible. If we attempt to make a delivery and cannot access the room of choice due to size restrictions, then a delivery charge will be applicable to you and not refundable.
- If there are any problems with your order, you will be contacted by one of our Customer Services Representatives either by email or by phone.
- We reserve the right to reject any offer of purchase by you at any time.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure but, in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- All of our furniture is handmade however this is a natural product and there are manufacturing tolerances you therefore need to allow a +/- 5mm variance on sizes stated.
- We reserve the right to refuse to serve an individual or company.
- As your item is handmade lead times for the item vary. If items are in stock, they can be delivered to you within 14 days. If not, the usual lead time is usually from 4– 12 weeks. However, all orders are subject to wood availability etc. lead times may therefore extend however we will endeavor to keep you informed of this.
UK mainland delivery charges are as follows:
- Small Parcels – £15
- Medium Parcels – £35
- Large Parcels – £65
- Orders Over £1000 – Free
For delivery to the Islands off of the UK mainland and Northern and the Republic of Ireland please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery quote. A member of the team will contact you within 2 days for a bespoke delivery quote.
Cancellation or amendment of agreed delivery times may result in an additional charge being made.
This will be confirmed at the time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your furniture items you have ordered will fit into the room for which they are intended. You must also ensure that access to this room is possible and that the items will fit through all access points to the room. Please note this is solid wood furniture and items may be large and heavy.
- Our delivery vehicles will also need to be able to access the property and you must advise us of any issues of restricted access.
- If we attempt to make a delivery and cannot access the room of choice due to size restrictions, then a delivery charge will be applicable to you and not refundable.
- The delivery crew will not attempt delivery if there are health and safety issues or where damage to your home may result and they will not remove doors and/or windows.
- The delivery crew reserve the right to refuse to move items within your home if there is a risk of damage to the Item or to your home and property. You will be responsible for moving the Item(s).
- Where a product is not in stock, we try our very best to display an estimated re-stocking date on a product page if the information is available.
- Once a delivery date is agreed and is cancelled by you for more than one-week storage costs may be incurred which you will be responsible.
- An adult must be present at the delivery address to sign and acknowledge receipt in a safe and satisfactory condition.
- Any defects must be reported on delivery.
- We carry the risk of loss or damage to the products until you receive them. The products belong to you when you have received them and paid in full.
- Please note that recollection fee’s/return charges apply should you decide that your non-faulty item needs to be recollected or returned. This fee/charge is also applicable if you cancel your order on the scheduled day of delivery.
- The charge is calculated on each individual item and will be advised by our customer services department.
- Once the item has been recollected and returned to Oli and Grace Limited, we will deduct the return charges and refund the outstanding balance this may take up to 14 days.
- Please note that ‘small’ accessory items can be returned via Royal Mail of Parcel Force at your expense. The items will need to be returned for signature delivery and ‘intact’ for resale. A refund will then be made.
- If you believe any of our products to be of an unsatisfactory quality, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
- If a product has a defect we will endeavor to replace it, take the item away for repair or repair on site. A replacement will be made on final inspection if at all necessary. The original item will be removed.
- All returned items must be wrapped in its original packaging.
For further information or if you require any clarification please contact us direct!
- If you order an item that is in stock, you may cancel your order any time prior to delivery and not incur any costs as long as the items have not been dispatched for delivery.
- If your item is being handmade and you need to cancel your order you may do so at any time up to 5 days after you have placed your order by contacting us (please see, contact details on web site).
- If you cancel your order for handmade items after 5 days, you must contact our customer services department and you may be charged 30% of the product cost.
Product Price Descriptions Images
- All prices published are in pounds sterling.
- Each product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description.
- Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information, including Product Descriptions, appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the situation at the exact moment you place an order. There may be small variances in dimensions’ colour etc. as this is a natural product made to order.
- The images shown online and in catalogues are for illustration purposes only. Many products are also shown with additional props but these are not included in the sale of a product unless otherwise specified.
- Payment for all orders is at point of sale and not at point of despatch
- The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus delivery.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
- We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this Website whether or not that product has been sold; To be eligible to purchase products on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must:
- Register by providing your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information
- Be over 18 years of age
- Stipulate a delivery address in the United Kingdom. Please note that PO box numbers, hotels and accommodation addresses are not acceptable
- Possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us
- By making an offer to buy a product, you specifically authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to, your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
- We do not accept international payment over the phone or via our website. You can however make a bank transfer – please contact our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Promotional Codes & Offers
- Unless otherwise stated, promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discounts.
- Free delivery promotions exclude deliveries to anywhere outside the UK mainland.
- You may use published promotional codes through our website only unless otherwise stated and not in conjunction with any other offer.
- You may participate in offers once only. These offers are not for resale or publication and only apply to personal orders
- Promotional codes are not valid against shipping rates.
- In the case of part-refunds, a percentage of the item’s value will be calculated and refunded as per the total order value.
- Where a minimum spend is stipulated, this refers to the order subtotal exclusive of shipping.
- We are unable to apply discount codes retrospectively to an order once the sale has been made.
- We reserve the right to cancel any promotion, offer or promotional code after seven working days of publication.
- All product names, copy, product images, buttons, website graphics are copyright of Oli and Grace Ltd.
- No unauthorised use of copy, product tiles or product images may be used without express permission or approval by Oli and Grace Ltd
- ‘Oli and Grace’, ‘Oli & Grace’, the O&G logo or variations of the O&G logo are registered trademarks of Oli and Grace Ltd.
- Oli and Grace provide a 1year guarantee for all our products.
- During this guarantee period, the Company will replace the product or its defective parts subject to the terms and conditions.
- Guarantee services will be provided only if the original invoice or sales is presented with the defective product within the guarantee period. The Company may refuse guarantee service if these documents are not available.
- This guarantee does not cover:
- periodic maintenance, the repair or replacement of parts due to wear and tear
- consumables (components that are expected to require periodic replacement during the lifetime of a product such as batteries, starters, bulbs, ballasts, etc.)
- damage or defects caused by use or treatment of the product inconsistent with normal use
- damage or changes to the product as a result of:
- misuse, including: – treatment resulting in physical, cosmetic or surface damage or changes to the product failure to install or use the product for its normal purpose or in accordance with The Company.
- installation or use of the product in a manner inconsistent with the technical or safety laws or standards in the country where it is installed or used
- use of the product with accessories, peripheral equipment and other products of a type, condition and standard other than recommended by the Company
- repair or attempted repair by persons who are not authorized by The Company and adjustments, adaptations without the Company prior written consent
- accidents, fire, liquids, chemicals, other substances, flooding, vibrations, excessive heat, improper ventilation, power surges, excess or incorrect supply or input voltage, radiation, electrostatic discharges including lighting, other external forces and impact.
Here To Help
If there is anything else, you need to know or anything that we have not covered or that you would like us to clarify please contact customer services email@example.com and we will be happy to give you a response.